The Meridian 210 Streamer is a high performance audio source which allows streaming services used on smartphones, tablets and other devices to be played on your audio system. Featuring both wired and dual-band Wi-Fi network connections, alongside Bluetooth® wireless technology, it offers great flexibility for installation and product location.
With the 210 Streamer, music can be accessed through Spotify Connect, Bluetooth® wireless technology and UPnP. It is also a Roon Ready device. The USB input allows it to become a UPnP server
Meridian’s new 210 Streamer is a handy audio ‘endpoint’ that is designed to be used to stream music to predominantly Meridian systems but can be connected to most other HI-FI equipment via the digital output. It can be used on its own with Meridian’s DSP loudspeakers to create a very simple system, or as part of a complete Meridian set-up.
The 210 usefully allows the connection of streaming services as typically used on smartphones, tablets and other devices to be played through a Meridian system: services supported include Bluetooth, Spotify Connect. In addition, the 210 is also a Roon-ready device and can decode MQA files.
- Usable without the need for any additional “core” device.
- Spotify Connect integrated into the set-up app provided with the product.
- Bidirectional integration between streaming apps and Meridian products
- Front panel indicators for Bluetooth, Network, Standby, SpeakerLink In and MQA status.
- Pairing push-button on rear-panel for simple Bluetooth connection.
- Supports pairing of multiple Bluetooth devices.
- Sample rate and bit-depth up to 96kHz at 24bit.
- Audio decoding: AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s, MQA Decoded and unfolded 24bit/96Khz audio out via I2S.